Tuesday, February 22, 2011

so much to say, so much to say...

Thanks to Facebook and word of mouth, those who are close to me didn't have to wait for my blog announcement to know that I am going to be a mommy :) I am 14 1/2 weeks, over morning sickness, but closing in on some serious food aversions. All totally worth it...yes there will be sleepless nights, poopy diapers, screaming, rocking, screaming, rocking, and maybe even a little medication...but between the times where there is so much unknown, there are sweet smiles (gas or not), giggles, times to be able to watch-feel-listen to baby Bragg sleep, and all other manner of sweet memories. I am much looking forward to being able to see baby Bragg grow- from gaining weight at every dr. appointment to eating puree carrots and puffs and from learning associating the word and sign for milk with the actual cup of milk to learning how much love Jesus has for the baby that He knit together in my womb. Praying every day for wisdom in raising baby Bragg knowing that if I ask for wisdom, God will give it!

On another note, spring break is in 13 days. 13 days of school left until I have a whole 9 days to myself...AND I get to babysit Gray a few of those days- I am not 100% sure of how to post pictures, but in an effort to catch you up on my life between time machine and baby, I will post as many pictures as I can. Since we don't have baby yet, we are super enjoying our time with our Maebe- Zach has been taking her for walks on the trace and I even got to go on one Saturday AM after he got off work- it was wonderful! As for spring break, there aren't any super big plans, but I am trying to plan a special 1 or 2 day trip for me and zach...we are having a lot of baby-moons planned....much like a honeymoon, but just time to spend with each other (or ourselves) before the baby gets here! Zach with be going to Bonnaroo in June, and my mom will come to stay with me for that time, and the last week of June, we are taking a trip to Pennsylvania for the family reunion and spend time with family and we will even get to go to a Phillies game. I am so excited about all of our plans and I can't WAIT to start working on the baby room. I have a lot to do to clean up, but then painting and furniture are next and baby Bragg will be here before we know it :)

That's all for now, I am going to try to post pictures shortly, though :)
jkb

1 comment:

  1. and , for one, cannot wait to meet baby Bragg. I just know this child will be liking me special. I am also looking forward to painting a mural for the nursery....... as soon as you give me a theme!!!

    ReplyDelete